Mama Cash is looking for a
Digital Marketing Communications Professional- Fundraising and Campaigns,
36 hours/week and based in Amsterdam.
As digital marketing and communications professional you sit on the Communications team. You act as team lead for a small team and report to the Director of Partnerships and Communications; you are a member of the P&C team. In this role you are responsible for developing and implementing the communication strategy for digital fundraising and campaigns. The focus of the position is to grow income and increase supporters by implementing an integrated communications strategy with a focus on digital campaigns alongside delivering relevant communication to defined audiences.
You will contribute to the money objectives set out in the strategic guide. To do this, you will bring vision and coherence to Mama Cash’s communications strategy. You will focus on developing the digital and campaign strategy as well as leading and managing all aspects of an integrated communications strategy i.e. branding, PR and media, social media, and web, on and offline e-zines and newsletters, blogs, and corporate communications.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement an integrated (digital) marketing and communications strategy to build, cultivate, steward, and grow Mama Cash audiences.
- Develop a digital strategy to drive growth in supporter numbers and income.
- Monitor and ensure the quality of communication products and services.
- Ensure the coherence and identity of the brand.
- Oversee all production of communication materials on and offline.
- Responsible for the communications team to deliver excellent service to internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Develop and monitor detailed annual plans and budgets.
- Develop and use a results-focused dashboard. Supervise consultants and vendors.
- You have a strong commitment to women’s, girls’, and trans and intersex people’s rights and the vision, mission and values of Mama Cash.
- You are highly skilled in digital communications with demonstrated success implementing a digital and campaign-driven communication strategy.
- You bring highly developed communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with people from a wide diversity of backgrounds and cultures.
- You have the ability to work on a strategic level as well as being hands-on.
- You have the ability to take initiative, contribute actively to quick decision making, to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- You have a results oriented approach.
- You bring strong project management skills; you are comfortable with numbers and budgets.
- You possess excellent writing skills; you are fluent in Dutch, and possess good English language skills.
Education and experience
- HBO+ degree, HEAO/Communication or related;
- A minimum of 3 years in a senior position; experience with supervision or coaching of staff is an asset.
- Experience with and responsibility for project management.
- Previous experience with a NGO in a fundraising team or role.
What we offer
We offer an engaging and professional work environment in an international foundation committed to diversity, solidarity, peace and justice.
The competitive monthly salary for this position depends upon your experience and is based on
CAO Welzijn scale 11; the range lies between € 3.365,- and € 5.225,- plus 8% vacation, 13th month, and pension plan. Our office is centrally located in Amsterdam.
Are you interested in this position?
In order to apply, please submit an updated curriculum vitae and motivation letter in English (in word format please). Applications can be directed to email@example.com to the attention of Sjifra van Maanen stating Digital Marketing Comms in the subject line.
For more information or questions, please address Dux at +3170-762.2622.
Please react and send your application no later than April, 12.
We value the expertise and knowledge of those who have directly experienced injustice and are working to create the change Mama Cash believes in. We particularly welcome applications from those targeted by racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism and disablism.